||1. Medium and long term strategic planning of the Company.
2. Tracking and auditing the effectiveness of projects assigned by the Board of Directors.
3. Planning and tracking the effectiveness of the Company's management meetings and the execution and operation of legal affairs.
||Implementation, operation and maintenance of internal control systems.
||Leading the Company's product and technology development direction, process technology and product development related design, planning and target setting of manufacturing and testing, and coordinating the execution of research and development and the use of resources.
||1. Production process decision, process improvement, manufacturing problem analysis and suggestion.
2. Tracking and improving production line quality problems.
3. Execution of mold production improvement plan and establishment of technology.
4. Evaluation of mold design and development, mold test conditions, mold improvement and problem solving, mold acceptance.
5. Equipment development, test run, acceptance, troubleshooting and improvement.
||1. Coordination, supervision and review of marketing and sales plans, and determination of the price of products.
2. Development of new customers and new markets, communication and coordination between customers and other departments of the Company.
3. Formulation and improvement of sales procedures and measures.
||1. Execution and operation of funds management, financial accounting, cost accounting, tax accounting, and stock affairs operations.
2. Businesses related to investees.
3. Control and review of expense budget.
||1. Appointment and dismissal, promotion, attendance, performance appraisal, retirement, insurance, education and training, and relations of employees.
2. Execution and operation of purchasing business of equipment, raw materials and supplies, and general affairs.
3. Execution, operation and maintenance of computer equipment, network connection, and electronic operating systems.
||1. Manpower allocation, equipment, cost estimation, production evaluation of new product introduction and production evaluation of annual production planning.
2. Production scheduling, production capacity follow-up, provision of related departmental production value and manpower analysis data.
3. Quality control and corrective and preventive measures planning.
4. Materials and finished goods warehouse management and finished goods shipment management and related operations.
5. Execution and operation of plant affairs and safety and health.
|Quality Assurance Department
||Quality inspection, quality policy formulation, product quality improvement, and maintenance and operation of ISO/TS16949 quality system for all products.