1. Event Occurrence Date: 2017/04/25
2. Company Name: LEATEC Fine Ceramics Co., Ltd.
3. Relationship with the Company (please indicate “the Company” or “subsidiary”): The Company
4. Inter-holding Percentage: Not applicable
5. Background: LEATEC IV reaches two full years on June 10, 2017 since issuance, and according to Article 20 of the Issuance and Conversion Regulations, bondholders may exercise the put right.
6. Response Measures:
(I) Bondholders may exercise the put right and related matters during the period from May 11, 2017 to June 10, 2017. The price of the present put right is 102.01% of the par value of the bond.
(1) Bondholders may inform the stock affairs agency of the Company in writing (shall become effective upon the service of the document) during the put period in order to request the Company to redeem the corporate bonds held at the bond par value plus the interest compensation amount in cash, and the interest compensation amount for full two years is 2.01% of the par value of the bond.
(2) Bond put base date: June 10, 2017
(3) Period for bondholders informing the Company in writing to perform put: May 11, 2017 to June 10, 2017.
(4) For bonds saved at the Taiwan Depository & Clearing Corporation (TDCC), bondholders may perform the put procedure with the securities trading firm during the period of one business day (May 10, 2017) before the starting date of the bond redemption notice to one business day (June 9, 2017) before the expiration date.
(II) Procedure and required documents for applying the put of convertible corporate bonds with the securities trading firm:
(1) Fill out the “Securities conversion (exchange)/repurchase (redemption/put)/cancellation/subscription/performance/redemption book entry operation application form (expense voucher)” (Note: for put procedure, please also fill out the check receipt address or bank remittance account number of the owner along with the stamping of the depository account seal).
(2) Securities passbook.
(3) Photocopies of the front and back sides of the national identification certificate.
(III) Other matters for announcement:
(1) The bondholder list of the date of May 4, 2017 is used as the basis for the procedure, and for investors eligible for the present conversion of the corporate bonds due to subsequent trading or other reasons, please refer to the content of this announcement, and on further notice will be provided.
(2) The bond put price issuance will adopt the remittance method for transferring into the postal transfer account of the creditor at the securities trading firm within 5 business days (June 16, 2017) after the put base date. If a creditor has not provided the remittance account number, a “Endorsement and transfer prohibited” check will be issued and mailed to the creditor shareholder's contact address via registered mail. The remittance fee, tax withholding amount and supplementary insurance withholding fee will be deducted from the put price payment amount directly.
(IV) Stock affairs agency of the Company: Stock Affairs Agency Department of Grand Fortune Securities Co., Ltd.
(Address: 6F, No. 6, Sec. 1, Zhongxiao W. Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City; telephone: 02-23711658)
7. Other matters that need to be specified: None