1. Date of Board Resolution: 2014/03/28
2. Shareholders’ Meeting Date: 2014/06/20
3. Venue: No. 160, Sec. 1, Pingdong Rd., Pingzhen Dist., Taoyuan City (B1 Conference Room)
4. Reasons of Meeting Convention:
(I) Report Items:
(1) 2013 Business Report of the Company.
(2) Supervisor’s Review Report on the 2013 Financial Statements.
(3) Report on 2013 Endorsements and Guarantees Status of the Company.
(4) Report on 2013 Loaning Funds to Others Status of the Company.
(5) Report on investment status in China.
(II) Ratification Items:
(1) Adoption of 2013 business report and financial statements of the Company.
(2) Adoption of 2013 deficit compensation proposal of the Company.
(III) Discussion Items:
(1) Discussion on the proposal of amendments to the “Articles of Incorporation” of the Company.
(2) Discussion on the amendments to the “Rules of Procedure for Shareholder Meetings” of the Company.
(3) Discuss on the amendments to the “Procedures for Acquisition or Disposal of Assets” of the Company.
(IV) Other proposals and extraordinary motions.
5. Account transfer suspension starting date: 2014/04/22
6. Last day of account transfer suspension: 2014/06/20
7. Other matters that need to be specified:
(I) According to the provision of Article 172-1 of the Company Act, the Company plans to accept shareholders’ proposals for the present general shareholders’ meeting during the period from April 14, 2014 to April 23, 2014. For shareholders holding more than 1% of the total outstanding shares and intending to submit proposals, please perform the proposal submission procedure during the aforementioned period, and the proposals shall be indicated with the contact person and method, in order to facilitate the review and reply of review result of the Board of Directors.
(1) Mail Receipt Address: Spokesman, LEATEC Fine Ceramics Co., Ltd
(2) Address: No. 160, Sec. 1, Pingdong Rd., Pingzhen Dist., Taoyuan City
(3) Telephone: (03)4507531
(4) According to the provision of Article 165 of the Company Act, change of the records in the roster of shareholders of the Company is suspended for the period from April 22, 2014 to June 20 of the same year.
(II) The meeting notices and proxies will be mailed to shareholders holding more than 1,000 registered shares 30 days before the meeting. In case where any shareholder fails to receive such documents, please contact the Stock Affairs Agency Department of Grand Fortune Securities (telephone: 02-2562-1658).
In addition, according to the provision of Article 26-2 of the Securities and Exchange Act, the notice of the shareholders meeting to be given by an issuer to shareholders who own less than 1,000 shares of nominal stocks may be given in the form of a public announcement 30 days before the meeting convention.