1. Shareholders’ meeting resolution date: 2009/06/10
2. Name and title of director(s) permitted to perform competitive conducts: Ching-Chin Chen, Ching-Lin Chi, Chun-Ting Chen, Yu-Hsiu-Min Lai
3. Items of competitive conducts permitted: Conducts of investing or operating other businesses of the same or similar business cope of the Company.
4. Period for competitive conducts permitted: During the term of office of directors of the Company.
5. Resolution status: (Please explain the voting result according to Article 209 of the Company Act) After the inquired the opinions of all shareholders, all attending shareholders approved the case as proposed without objections.
6. Name and title of director(s) permitted to perform competitive conducts of business operation in the region of China (for business not operated in the region of China, please indicate “Not applicable” in the following): Director Ching-Chin Chen, Director Ching-Lin Chi, Director Chun-Ting Chen, Director Yu-Hsiu-Min Lai.
7. Company name and title of job position in the company of business operation in the region of China:
Director Ching-Chin Chen: Responsible person and President of Leatec Fine Ceramics (Kunshan) Co., Ltd.
Director Ching-Lin Chi: Consultant of Leatec Fine Ceramics (Kunshan) Co., Ltd.
Director Chun-Ting Chen: Director of Leatec Fine Ceramics (Kunshan) Co., Ltd.
Director Yu-Hsiu-Min Lai: Not applicable
8. Address of the enterprise for the job position in the region of China: No. 1, Yinxin Road, Zhengyi Management District, Bacheng Town, Kunshan City, Jiangsu Province.
9. Business items of the enterprise for the job position in the region of China: Manufacturing and trading of alumina ceramic substrates.
10. Level of impact on financial business of the Company: It is a company 100% invested by the Company, and investment profit or loss is recognized under the equity method.
11. When the director invests in the enterprise in the region of China, the investment amount and shareholding percentage: None.
12. Other matters that need to be specified: None.